Thursday, May 29, 2008

Raising Emma. Not to be confused with Raising Arizona ,although that is a great movie. I finally decided to start a blog about Emma to keep family and friends updated and so I'll remember all the things that I "swear I will never forget." I have yet to finish her baby book (she's 2 now..oops), so hopefully this will serve as a much better avenue of remembering the things she does. I'm pretty much a single mother now that I am going through a divorce but I feel so lucky to have such a "gifted" little girl to spend my days with. You might see the word gifted a lot. It is an inside joke although I do think that Emma is a smart little girl. She soaks things up like a sponge and sometimes she acts just like a little adult. Then she craps herself instead of using the potty to remind me that she is still just a baby, my baby who I would be lost without. This is just sort of a test right now. I will try to figure out how to upload pictures and videos later tonight.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com