Saturday, August 9, 2008

Emmaisms

She has not by any means been a perfect angel lately as I think we know but she does the sweetest things sometimes and it is at those moments that you know why you had kids. A few ramdom things that have made me smile.
"Mom, come give me one more hug hug." I did and she says. "Thanks mom, that was sweet."
"OK Mom, you go downstairs now...I'm going NITE NITE" Who can complain about the kid that is asking you to leave so they can go to bed?? :)
"mama, I want kisses through the rails" We used to do this in her crib when she was a baby where we would kiss down the slats of the crib. Now she likes to do it at the top of the stairs through the openings in the walkway on the staircase. It gets me every time.
Emma loving the Olympics. She came down from a nap and swimming was on so she got so excited and said "I'm going to sit in the chair and watch this waters" Then they were showing the mens cycling and she got in front of the t.v. and started screaming "pedal pedal" It was too funny.
At lunch today. "I'm going to finish this lunch and then I'm taking a nap" Again, I am so blessed to have a kid that tells you when she wants to go to sleep. And the way she says it is just so endearing.
"shoo fly..I'm gonna get you buggy" For some reason we have had this huge fly problem lately so we spent the morning killing them. Fun times. Emma started to really enjoy flinging the fly swatter around. :)
GAH..I'm sure I could go on. Emma, you are an amazing, sweet, smart, funny little girl and mama loves you so much. (despite the fact that you again purposely peed on our staircase tonight while throwing a tantrum.) SMOOCHES.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE all the quotes. They are absolutely PRICELESS! What a sweetheart!

Robin said...

Too cute! I'm glad you are capturing all of these little Emmaisms, I know you will love sharing them with her years from now. She is so special, Kim!

Harris Boys said...

minus the pee, emma has to be the sweetest little girl ever. you are so blessed kim...what a little doll :)

three little monsters said...

H-e-l-l-o gifted! I can't believe she knows her #s. That is so incredible. I love that she repeats the cool and excellent. Very funny. Ok now Miss Emma--give your mama a break and stop peeing while throwing those tantrums!! Love-- Auntie Mel

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com