Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tickle Monster

It was a perfect way to end a crazy evening. With lots of giggles. Because I tell you leading up to our tickle fight it was not that happy. On top of a double ear infection poor Em came down with double pink eye so I know she isn't 100% herself but good lord.So she was better by today so I took her to school. I picked her up today and her teacher told me that she had been mean and aggressive to her friends and basically was not minding very well. We had a talk about it on the way home and went about our evening. We went upstairs for a bath and all hell broke loose. On the way to the tub she picked up a sippy cup and winged it at my head..not once but twice. Then into the tub we went and had a good quick bath. Got Em out of the tub and she immediately smacked me across the face. At this point I got her dried off and told her to go right to time out. She walks across the room sits down looks at me and says"Ha. I'll pee pee on the floor" and she proceeds to do just that. She SO did this on purpose. So I scoop her back up and put her on the potty to finish and go to tend to the pee mess. I turn around to see that she has grabbed the J&J soap off the sink and is squeezing it all into her hands. I try to clean it up and she rubs it all over her body. Back into the bath we go...rinse the soapy mess...back out to get dried..another smack across my face...back to time out...more pee pee on the floor..this time with the proud delcaration of "I Pottied myself" Ahhh...it was a crazy 45 minutes. What a mess that little bit can be. I don't know how to get her out of this hitting stage but it is driving me insane....I am definitely seeing more and more that she got mommy's temper and disposition. :) Love you Emma!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

((HUGS)) to you, Kim! Hope this is a very short phase.

She is a cutie, though! :o)

Harris Boys said...

not sweet little emma?? omg kim..please tell me my boys won't do this kind of stuff...I'll go crazy with 2....::HUGS::

Sheena said...

You are SO making this up...no way that sweet little girl did all that! LOL!

Lots of ((Hugs))....soon it'll pass!

three little monsters said...

Good lord Kim--What did they do to that sweet girl when she was at the beach??? Hugs to you and to Emma--it is just a crazy phase!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com