Thursday, July 31, 2008

And to the Publix........................

So here is Emma saying the pledge. I titled it "and to the publix" because most of the time when she tries to say "and to the republic" its sounds like we are about to go shopping. heh heh. Em has a double ear infection but hopefully her meds are kicking it by now, she seemed to be feeling much better..especially after telling me she had FIVE boogers in her nose. This kid loves to count. She is off to Key Largo in the morning but she is going to ride into work with me first so yay for that and I am glad to spend every last second with her.

7 comments:

The Greene Family said...

Holy crap! Yay Emma Bean!!! :)

Carter's Mommy said...

Wow!!! That is SO impressive :)When she can recite Low from Flo Rida I will be really impressed. TIA.

Stefanie said...

She's so cute! Awesome she is counting!

Karen said...

Wow-what a big girl! So impressive! Way to go!

Harris Boys said...

that is BY FAR the CUTEST thing EVER!!! I just love her

Sheena said...

EMMA!!!! You are soooo smart! Love it Kim you're doing such a great job with her!

Sekeia said...

The pledge?!?!?! Omg I am so amazed! She is the cutest thing e.v.e.r.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com