Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm a slacker

I knew I would be bad at keeping this thing up to date. Well we have been crazy busy and have lots of hurdles we have been dealing with. One was that our AC went out on Friday. So not pleasant when it is a 100 million degrees outside. With the help of some good friends we had a place to stay and a hook up with someone that could get us a new unit and get it installed for us. We were able to finally go back home last night and I think Emma and I both had the best nights sleep we had had in a while.
We had swim lesson number two on Monday which was sort of similar to swim lesson number one. I am hoping to start getting to the pool a couple days a week and on the weekends that I have her so we can practice what we are learning. She seems to enjoy it for the most part though so I am glad she is having fun. :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com