Monday, June 2, 2008

Take time to stop and smell the roses

Or in Emma's case a dandelion. She came up with all of this yellow stuff on her nose after planting her face in the flower. It was pretty cute. She had a nice weekend with her daddy and I tried to get some stuff done around the house so that we can get ready to put it on the market. Went and saw Sex in the City on Friday night. My god. That was like nothing I have ever seen before. Crazy freaking women everywhere that were willing to run you over in a New York minute. I'm not sure I would do that again but overall the movie was pretty good. There were some scenes that were tough to watch but oh well. Emma starts swim lesson's tonight. I'm so excited. I love the water and am so anxious for her to be able to swim. I will definitely report back as to how it went.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com