Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swim Lessons

Not so gifted. haha. So we started our swim lessons on Monday. Since Emma loves to swim with us I thought she would be a super star. While overall she did pretty well she did have one moment where the instructor scared her and she just started screaming "Car ride mama, CAR RIDE" which basically meant get me out of here right now. :) Within minutes she had bounced back though and she seemed to enjoy the rest of the lesson. I am sure the more comfortable she gets with the instructor the more progress she will make. I had fun doing it and hopefully her daddy is going to come and make a lesson or two as well. It made me excited for all the things that may come in the future, soccer, ballet, tee ball. Whatever it is she may want to do as she gets older. Although my mother has strictly forbid me enrolling her in gymnastics (sorry Britt) because it is "just a waste of money" Apparently she must know this from experience with me or something? I cannot help it if I did not turn into Mary Lou Retton!
In other news, Emma melted my heart this morning. On the way to school out of the blue she said "Hey mom, I love you" and it was just so sweet. It was a great way to start my day!

1 comments:

Harris Boys said...

glad to hear the swimming lessons are going well. We're thinking about doing some this summer?

Hope you guys are doing ok, I think about you all the time!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com